- Chief architect of Alcatel network management platform (40+ architects, 100+ developers). Platform at the origin of the Alcatel-Lucent – HP partnership. 100+ M € in less than 3 years
- Awarded 2 international patents on the use of Artificial Intelligence for networks diagnosis and repair
- Conducted and managed research on the use of knowledge-based multi-agents systems for cooperative distributed problem-solving and decision-making for GE, TI, HP, and Verizon
- Published in the inaugural volume of the International Journal on Intelligent Cooperative Information Systems
- Developed the first European software for building knowledg-based systems for complex signal understanding. System deployed at 50 sites worldwide including the NASA, Verizon, the French Navy, and Airbus.
- Co-authored 3 books and 20+ articles on Artificial Intelligence